Here are a few tips and tricks that I have either created or found:
1) Fill a small empty perfume spritzer with cold water and stick it in your cooler for the beach.
This is great for in between dips- especially in Maine when it takes 20 minutes to muster the courage to enter the icy water.
2) Blondes only- in between dyes, use a bronzer and brush to magically dust away your black roots- tada!
3) For a quick cool down, try keeping your makeup remover wipes in the fridge. I use the grapefruit scented ones shown here- it’s an extra boost with an energizing scent!
1) Use hand sanitizer to remove unwanted paint drips from baseboards- very quick and easy for the less than tidy painter
2) This is one I borrowed from Pinterest. Best method for trapping fruit flies: Put and inch of apple cider vinegar and banana slices into a clear vase.
Wrap an 8.5 x11 piece of paper into a cone and place into vase so that it fits snuggly into the bottle neck area.
The fruit flies fly in and cannot escape. I take mine outside each week to let them go.
This tip has become quite handy of late due to my new plethora of fruit and veggie waste from my raw diet.
1) This one might be obvious, however, it is so useful I just had to share.
Type “unsubscribe” into your email search space to bring up every email list you are on and easily unsubscribe from all that you want.
It even highlights the word “unsubscribe” in yellow to make it easy to find.
Hope you find these helpful!