1. Thank you notes to North Yarmouth Fire and Police stations
2. Cookies to Prince Public library
3. Donation to Animal Refuge League via Coinstar
4. Five lotto tickets to moms and seniors at Hannaford
5. Returned shopping carts in the parking lot
6. Money to people at laundromat
7. Paid for coffees at Dunkin Donuts
8. Paid for coffees at The Royal Bean
9. Cookies to Merrill Memorial library in Yarmouth
10. Cookies to Yarmouth Town Hall
and today’s update:
11. My mother-in-law, Cissie, contributed to the Lincoln County Animal Shelter in my name for this cause.
12. I dropped off a car load of bottles and cans to Cans for a Cure hosted by Q97.9. A special thanks for the help with can donations to my husband and my office at StockFood!
13. I also donated $50 to them to meet their goal of 500,000 bottles and cans. I called up to help them finish up on their last day.
15. One of my past clients who did senior portraits with me via Lola Studios did a fundraiser for Breast Cancer Awareness and raised money to buy Headwraps. I participated and got my nails done up for my Storm Trooper costume. She is still raising money through the end of the year for the Tree of Life.
17. I wrote a letter to a friend I’ve known since kindergarten. Our mothers shared a hospital room in January 1983- we were born two days apart.
18. Alex and I went to the Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital as Batman and Robin for their Halloween parade and passed out coloring books and crayons.
19. Clothes to Goodwill
20. $5 to Stand up for Cancer at Cumberland Farms
Ten more to go in less than a month! My mom will be here soon and we’ll be wrapping gifts for the Make-a-Wish Foundation! Can’t Wait!